Thursday, September 15, 2005


9/14 After a long 3 days, I got my visa invitation to Kazakhstan. I'm not quite sure what this means. I know that it's too late to travel on 9/20, so the other couple will travel without us. I was informed that we will not have to wait for another family to travel with us...we will travel when we are given the dates. They are thinking it will be within two weeks. This whole process is drivng me crazy. Why can't they just send us now...Mckenna is waiting for us. I guess patience is a virtue, and only good can come from this. Anyways, I am still awaiting my letter of invitation to apply for my visas..once I get that, I will have travel dates.

I just got off the phone with Adoption Agency and we do have our letter of invitation...we are awaiting a telex number to get travel dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home