Thursday, October 20, 2005

We arrived safely

Our last day in Los Angeles was a happy and exciting time for me. I was really sad to leave my dogs, but Stephanie assured me that everything was going to be fine. I was in tears leaving my house in Redondo Beach. As I said my good byes to my family and friends, I cried again...I just wasn't sure how I was feeling...I was very emotional. We flew straigt to Almaty, Kazakhstan, but guess what...they lost our luggage. We are still in the same clothes we arrived in five days ago. We are hoping to get it back today...but who knows. We met Mckenna for the first time and she is absolutley beautiful...she came to me with no hesitation..it was like she was meant for Craig and I. She weighs 18 pounds, has 4 teeth, crawls and stands. We played for about 30 minutes, and we will see her again today. I will post pictures when i can figure out how to load the pictures. That's all for now...We miss you guys a lot...we need a cup of starbucks...they have no coffee here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home