Sunday, October 23, 2005

Here she is...


Today is Monday, October 24th in Uralsk. Here is our first picture of Mckenna...Craig and I look tired, but we are really happy to finally meet and spend time with McKenna. We get to visit her twice a day for an hour, and she is definitely warming up to us. She likes to eat, and drank from a sippy cup today. We are starting to get used to the city...it's like we do things like clockwork. We get up at 6am, workout at 8:30-10 am at a gym by our apartment, then our driver picks us up to and takes us to visit Mckenna. After our visit, we eat lunch, and go back to visit her. I found a place to get a massage for $8/hr, so I'm stoked...you know how I like my massages. We will do some sightseeing today after the second baby visit. I'll update again tomorrow morning. We miss all of you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home