Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More Pictures of the Baby House




Hello. We are having an awesome time with McKenna. She did not nap at all yesterday, and went to bed at 8:30pm and got up at 12:30am..I fed her a bottle at 1:30am and she fell asleep until 6am. Boy, there is no time to sleep in...I guess I'm used to that when my puppy (Bella) would get me up at 5:30am every morning to pee. We went for a stroll to the Atrium (market and cafe) to have lunch. McKenna sat in the stroller and did not make a peep during our whole meal. We are soooo lucky! She is such a good natured baby. She took 2 naps today, but was up for most of the day. We are playing with her right now, to try and keep her up until 10pm, so that she can sleep until at least 7am. I know that our lives will change forever, but we are loving every minute of it. She pooped on the potty today..we're so amazed!

Here are some pictures of the other babies at the Baby House. There is photo with one baby...that's the other baby I wanted to take home...she's available for adoption too..enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home