Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Day 10

Thank you for all your comments...hello to Remi and KJOC nurses. We got our luggage a few days ago, so things are good now. McKenna is really warming up to us now and she likes to crawl and attempt to walk. We did a tour around the city yesterday..it took about 30 minutes. A lot of houses are about 300 years old..and most of the people here are dressed in Soviet clothing. I went to the bakery by my apartment and was standing in line when the lady behind me was so close to me..it was like she was trying to push me out of line. I kept looking at her, and she never once looked back at me..so I stayed in line, and before you knew it, she pushed me out of line..I thought that was kind of funny. I didn't attempt to stand in line again...I just left the bakery. A lot of people stare at us here...I guess we look different. We are getting used to the lifestyle here. I did end up getting a massage here...It was pretty good for $8/hr. but it's not like the US..they do not use a sheet to cover you..if you know what I mean. We will post more pictures soon...Until then, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home